#amigurumi #freepattern #freepatternamigurumi #crochettoppattern #crochet #crochetpattern
What does amigurumi means?
The word Amigurumi comes from Japanese. The Japanese call handicrafts knitted with crochet and needle as Ami. The Japanese call the toys that are filled with objects such as fibers or cotton as Nuigurumi. The word Amigurumi is derived as a combination of these two words.
Amigurumi knitting techniques are very easy. You can find many handcrafts prepared with these techniques on my site. What is Amigurumi for beginners in Amigurumi handwork? How to knit amigurumi? In this blog, where you can find the answers to the questions with pictures, you will be able to learn about Amigurumi in all details.
I share in this blog are amigurumi cats, amigurumi dogs, amigurumi fish, amigurumi unicorn, amigurumi penguins, amigurumi parrot, amigurumi giraffe, amigurumi pigs, amigurumi bunnies, amigurumi cows, amigurumi sheeps, amigurumi bees, amigurumi dolls, amigurumi snakes, amigurumi mice, amigurumi elephants, amigurumi pumpkins, amigurumi pandas, amigurumi owls, amigurumi cartoon characters, amigurumi twetters, amigurumi caterpillars and more …
Also I’m sharing new amigurumi free patterns every day.
Todays daily new amigurumi free crochet pattern is Doll.
I want to give you some informations about this pattern;
Author of design and description Tatyana Sokolova.
When demonstrating a toy made according to this description, indicate
please credit me as the author.
KA – amigurumi ring
p. – loop
vp – air loop/chain
sc – single crochet
PSSN – half-column with a crochet
CCH – double crochet
pr – increase (we knit 2 single crochets in one loop)
dec – decrease (we knit 2 single crochets together)
SS – connecting post
faces – front loop
2vml – knit 2 loops together with the front nakid etc. when knitting means a crossed yarn over (“without a hole”)
(…) * n- repeat in brackets the specified number of times
Yarn YarnYarn Art Jeans color 03 (for body)
Pekhorka children’s novelty 165 tons. Beige (for wig)
Yarn Pekhorka children’s novelty 01-white (for dress)
Cotton lace (for dress)
Tulle thin 3.5cm/45cm (for dress)
Button (for dress)
Screw eyes 6mm
Threads black iris for embroidery of eyebrows, mouth, eyelashes
Baby’s height is 10.5 cm.
7. We knit 2ch, 15sc on the first leg, 2sc on ch, 15sc on the second leg, 2sc on ch (34)
8. 15sc, 2inc, 17sc (36)
9. (5sc, inc) * 6 (42)
10. 3sc, inc, (6sc, inc) * 5, 3sc (48)
11-13. 48sc (48)
14. (14sc, ub) * 3 (45)
15. 45sc (45)
16. (13sc, ub) * 3 (42)
17. 42sc (42)
18. (12sc, ub) * 3 (39)
19. 39sc (39)
20. 10sc, dec, (3sc, dec) * 4, 7sc (34)
21. 8sc, dec, (1sc, dec) * 6, 6sc (27)
I put the filler.
22. dec, 3sc, (2sc, dec) * 5, 2sc (21)
23. (dec, 1sc) * 3, dec, 4sc, (dec, 1sc) * 2 (15)
24. 15sc (15)
We report the filler, continue to knit the head
23. 15pr (30)
24. 2sc, inc, (4sc, inc) * 5, 2sc (36)
25. (5sc, inc) * 6 (42)
26. 3sc, inc, (6sc, inc) * 5, 3sc (48)
27. (7sc, inc) * 6 (54)
28-37. 54sc (54)
38. (7sc, dec) * 6 (48)
39. 3sc, dec, (6sc, dec) * 5, 3sc (42)
40. (5sc, dec) * 6 (36)
We put the filler
41. 2sc, dec, (4sc, dec) * 5, 2sc (30)
42. (3sc, dec)* 6(24)
43. 1sc, dec, (2sc, dec) * 5, 1sc (18)
44. (1sc, dec) * 6 (12)
We put the filler
Pull the hole. Fasten the thread, cut, hide
Pens (2 children)
1. 6sc in KA (6)
2. 6pr (12)
3. (3sc, inc) * 3 (15)
4. 15sc (15)
5. (3sc, dec) * 3 (12)
6. (4sc, ub) * 2 (10)
We put a little filler in the cam
7-12. 10sc (10)
13. 5ub (5)
Pull the hole, cut the thread.
Sew on handles with buttons
Insert screw eyes. Retreat from KA 14 rows, distance between pins
7sc, between the eyes 5sc, insert the eyes. White yarn to embroider squirrels
eye from below the eye. With black iris threads, embroider eyelashes and an arrow above the eye
zom. Embroider the spout with body color yarn (two threads, 3 stitches, spout size 3sc).
Embroider the mouth and eyebrows.
Yarn Pekhorka children’s novelty 165-t. beige, hook number 1.9
1. 6sc in KA (6)
2. 6pr. (12)
Next, we knit all the rows for the back stitches
3. (1sc, inc) * 6 (18)
4. 1sc, inc, (2sc, inc) * 5, 1sc (24)
5. 18ch, along a chain of ch 17sc, sl-st, knit 18ch again, along a chain of ch 17sc, 1cc and strand again. Those. we knit 2 strands in each loop, then skip one loop, again 2 strands in a row. So we knit 5 long strands. Next, we knit similarly 6 straight dock, but we collect 6vp for the strand, along the chain 5sbn (bangs). Then again we knit long- strands to the end of the row. In this row, we get 16 strands (10-long and 6 short ones). I’ve drawn a diagram to make it easier to understand.
We knit the next rows of strands for the remaining p / p in the opposite direction in a spiral
whether (clockwise) in the same way, only all strands are long 25vp, along the chain
from ch 24sbn. We got this wig
Fasten the wig by aligning the middle, sew first along the edge, and then along the ladies, moving to the crown.
1. 6sc in KA (6)
We tighten, but do not close the ring. Leave the thread for sewing, cut.
Sew the ears at eye level at a distance of 8 sbn from the eyes.
Fasten the strands of the first row, fasten the strands of the second row between them, attachsew. Fasten bangs, sew.
Toned cheeks, nose.
Yarn Pekhorka children’s novelty 01-white, knitting needles No. 1.8
Cast on 18 stitches (16+2 cr). When tying, leave the thread longer.
We do not take into account the hem stitches when knitting, we remove the first loop, we knit the last one from
1. 16 persons
2. 2 persons, nak, persons, nak, 2 persons, nak, persons, nak, 4 persons, nak, persons, nak, 2 persons, nak, persons, nak, 2 persons
3. 24 persons
4. 3 persons, nak, persons, nak, 4 persons, nak, persons, nak, 6 persons, nak, persons, nak, 4 persons, nak, persons, nak, 3 persons
5. 32 persons
6. 4 persons, nak, persons, nak, 6 persons, nak, persons, nak, 8 persons, nak, persons, nak, 6 persons, nak, persons, nak, 4 persons
7. 40 persons
8. K6, bind off 8 loops (sleeve) one loop remains on the right knitting needle, knit 11, cast off
8 sts (sleeve) 1 st remains on right needle, k5
9. 6k, cast on 2 sts with a crossed yarn over, 12knit, cast on 2 sts with a crossed
double crochet, 6 persons
10. 28 persons
11. (1 person, knit three from one loop: 1 person, nak, 1 person) * 14
12. 1k, 54 out, 1k
13. 56 persons
14. 1k, 54 out, 1k
15. 56 persons
16. 1k, 54 out, 1k
17. 56 persons
18. 1k, 54 out, 1k
19-20. 56 persons
Close all loops. Fasten the thread, cut.
Attach the yarn from the front side and tie the bottom of the hem:
(ch 3, skip 1 st, sl-st) * to the end of the row.
Fasten the thread, cut.
Sew a thin cotton lace on the bottom from the inside.
Cut off a piece of tulle 3.5 cm wide, 45 cm long and sew along the waist line, de-barking small folds.
Sew small white beads onto the bodice of the dress.
From the thread left when casting on, we knit a chain of ch according to the size of the button, de-
we bark a loop. Sew a button on the other side.
Pass a satin ribbon on the back of the waistline, put the dress on the baby and tie
tie a bow.
Style your hair. I cut the floral lace into individual flowers and pinned to hair
THE BRIDE is ready!
I look forward to taking pictures of your babies. Add them to my group album
All the best! See you soon!
Your Tatyana Sokolova/tatsokBride